You’re a fledgling digital marketing wunderkind. You’ve had some experience in the industry, but are hungry to learn more. You’re curious.
You’ve dipped your toes into digital marketing, with some exposure to Google Ads, email marketing, social media management, and/or SEO, and are as interested in upskilling as you are in cross-skilling.
Where others might shy away from a spreadsheet full of rows and rows of data, you get a warm feeling inside when you see data organised in a way that provides understanding and insights. You love the hidden creativity in deriving ideas from data.
We’re looking for a new recruit, someone who has what it takes to keep up with a fast-paced environment and thrives under a little pressure. Agile on their feet, able to translate vision to reality and keen to work, learn and grow alongside a growing team of very talented and ambitious marketers, writers, designers and developers.
Responsibilities may include:
- Research, present and implement digital marketing campaigns.
- Create and and monitor digital marketing funnels for client websites.
- Manage tracking pixels, compile reports, and make suggestions on implementation of changes according to results.
- Compile and distribute e-newsletters and manage automated email sequences.
- Daily monitoring and feedback as necessary of campaign statistics across Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads and ActiveCampaign.
- Monitor the ranking of search-engine results across clients and implement required techniques to improve SEO and increase rankings.
- Compile and present monthly reports on website statistics, marketing campaign performance and sales from e-commerce sites.
- Brief creative team on design elements for campaigns and provide campaign feedback after completion.
- Monitor social media platforms, create ad content and compile schedules for approval and implementation.
- Adhere to budgets set out for each platform by Marketing Manager.
Matric with Tertiary Education OR a very strong portfolio
What’s in it for you:
✔ A competitive salary, negotiable based on your experience
✔ Personalised career growth mapping
✔ Bi-annual performance bonuses
✔ Monthly Travel allowance
✔ Flexi hours
✔ Medical Aid package
✔ Retirement and income protection package
✔ Your own 15″ MacBook Pro, 24″ IPS secondary display and a customisable Ergotherapy chair
✔ A fun, flexible & dynamic team
✔ An opportunity to work on a broad range of projects in varying sizes
✔ An opportunity to work with both local and foreign clients and brands
✔ Exposure to a broad spectrum of bleeding-edge technologies coupled with modern workflows and standards
✔ An unlimited supply of good coffee
✔ A great working environment in the heart of town
✔ All-you-can-eat Foosball and Arcade work breaks
✔ The rare honour and privilege to contribute to our ever-expanding plethora of in-house memes
How to apply:
Please forward a cover letter (5 lines / bullet points preferably) motivating your interest in a position along with your CV to email@example.com. Successful candidates will be contacted.